[pianotech] Return visit

Joe Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Sun Jan 17 14:16:07 MST 2010

Take along a copy of the responses you get to this discussion.

If you use an ETD, tune the first note of the tenor. One string only is
necessary. Then open the door or windows so that there is a change in the
rooms heat or humidity. Wait 5 minutes and show the resulting change of
pitch.

Take your tuning fork and tune the ETD to it. Then place it in the fridge
for 30 seconds with the ice. and show the resulting raise in pitch on the
ETD. And then under the arm for good measure. And then the resulting flat
reading.
Joe Goss BSMusEd MMusEd RPT
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com