[pianotech] Tuner's marks/cards

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 20 06:32:19 MST 2010

I remember finding a talking parrot (is that whay the are called?) in a
customer's home that could cuss up a storm!  I wound up laughing so hard at
it that I could hardly tune the piano.  Luckily for me, nobody was home at
the time.  Man, the words that bird knew!  You know what went on in THAT
house when I wasn't there!