[pianotech] Weighing Off A Schafer Grand

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Fri Jan 29 19:07:14 MST 2010

Symptoms seem to point to poor leverage.  Sounds like there's already too
much lead.  Take upweight and downweight samples on 10 - 15 notes through
the scale and post it.  Also how many leads in the bass, mid tenor and
treble and approximately where they are located in reference to the balance
rail (closer to the BR or closer to the front)

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com