[pianotech] Weighing Off A Schafer Grand

Patrick C. Poulson pcpoulson at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 30 08:16:54 MST 2010

David, Jon, Wim: It seems that you all are suspecting action geometry as the problem. Moving the stack, relocating knuckles, and moving the wippen rail - all things I have never encountered before. I am wondering if anyone has had this kind of problem with Schafer grands before, or is this an isolated case?
Patrick C. Poulson
Registered Piano Technician
530-265-1983