[pianotech] re. Universal Strings

Mr. Mac's tune-repair at allegiance.tv
Sat Feb 5 15:01:49 MST 2011

On Feb 5, 2011, at 2:49 PM, Joseph Garrett wrote:

> The Universal String Chart, that I made, is on my other computer, which is defunct at the moment. So, not able to download that. However, if you contact John Rhodes, I'm sure he'll be alble to send you the sheet with the formula and instructions regarding cross - referencing between round and hex core wire. That's the best I can do until I can afford to get a new Desk Top 'puter and download all of the olde 'puter files on to it.

Joe.

I was only interested in a copy from you.
It looks like that is not going to happen.

I have no interest in chasing down some individual
    that I don't know just to retrieve something that I shall never use.

I've already made the demonstration with Universal bass strings
   where I live with using outer measurements only.

Thanks anyway,

Keith