[pianotech] spanner wrench?

jimialeggio jimialeggio at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 08:30:27 MST 2011

Here it is ...not ready for prime time.

Actually this is # 3.   #1&3 had softer steel pins. As you can see the
pin bends at the hub.

I think the problem is too much pin projection and resulting leverage at
the pin hub joint.  But I haven't figured out how to reduce that
projection and still have 1/4" pin in the nut for a decent grab.

ooo...I think I'm having an idea...out to the shop...

Jim I

--
Jim Ialeggio
grandpianosolutions.com