[pianotech] Carbon Fiber Lever (was Hammer Technique: was Q & ARoundtable)

Mr. Mac's tune-repair at allegiance.tv
Sun Feb 6 10:56:23 MST 2011

On Feb 6, 2011, at 11:37 AM, Kurt Baxter wrote:

> … I am curious how Steve Fujan feels about the likes of: …

Kurt,

I know one thing about those likes that Steve Fujan
   most likely would never say, so I'll say it.

You will "never" get the support of the products from those links
   the way Steve Fujan will give you.

These comments I make are based solely on the personal and professional
   experience and interaction that I have had with the creator of
   The CarbonTube Piano Tuning Lever
   http://www.fujanproducts.com/

Performance and support is what I care about most
   when I lay on the line $$$$$.

Sincerely,

Keith McGavern