[pianotech] CA pinblock with tight bushings

Mr. Mac's tune-repair at allegiance.tv
Mon Feb 14 16:56:08 MST 2011

On Feb 14, 2011, at 5:29 PM, Mike Spalding wrote:

> … Keith, I suppose this is just personal preference, bit.
> but I'd rather drill 228 holes than flip a 6' 6" grand that's sitting on a stage truck …

Mike,

Don't believe you mentioned "sitting on a stage truck" in your original post  :-)

Anyhow, it will be interesting to see if you feel the same way
   about drilling those 228 holes after the fact.

and

On 2/14/2011 1:28 PM, Joseph Garrett wrote:
> … I had to do it on the piano, as it was an English Thang
> that had conical shaped bushings! BTW,
> this is my very most favorite upright in my collection. …

Please note the piano Joe spoke of is an English upright.
A whole different kettle of fish.

Good luck,

Keith McGavern