[pianotech] hammer mold (not molding, just mold)

John Ross jrpiano at eastlink.ca
Tue Feb 22 15:36:07 MST 2011

I have a small hand sand blaster and air compressor.
In a situation such as this, I would use glass beads, and a lower pressure, and blast them.
Then blow with clean air.
I have cleaned quite a few actions this way.
The wood comes out clean as well.
Then make sure that dampness isn't present.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia