[pianotech] price-negotiating customers

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Mon Jan 3 06:27:07 MST 2011

If I know a phone customer is price shopping I always let them know I'm
probably the highest in our area. I then tell them if price is really an
issue for them here are some of the other tuners in the area. And I give
them 2 or 3 names along with descriptions of who they are, (ie, he's a
really great guy and does a lot of university work, he's a super guy also
and is a retired university prof, etc.). I usually end up scheduling most of
them.Dean

Dean W May                (812) 235-5272

PianoRebuilders.com    (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802