[pianotech] Bass String Length Mismatch Tuning Trouble

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Jan 7 17:50:43 MST 2011

On Jan 7, 2011, at 11:05 AM, John Delacour wrote:

>> As is this piano. (I presume a "stud" is an agraffe?)
>
> We learn your language, you can learn ours.

I hope you didn't think I was suggesting disrespect for any of your
terms, but rather simply to clarify. I had not heard of an agraffe
being referred to as a "stud". But now I know and all the more worldly
for it!

Hey, after two weeks in Australia, for the next month back in the USA
I was asking people to use the "dunny" (more-so if I had too many
"schooners" and got "pissed"), or maybe trying to borrow a "ute" to
haul stuff in. Heck, it was a "ripper"!

Terry Farrell