[pianotech] To unplug or not to unplug

Mark Dierauf pianotech at nhpianos.com
Mon Jan 24 13:58:14 MST 2011

I think that I can confirm this heat effect, having measured a rapid
change of about 2¢ after plugging in an unplugged DC during high
humidity conditions, IOW, with the dehumidifier bars on (100 watts
worth, on this particular D). I'm not sure how long the system had been
unplugged prior to my arrival, but I think not more than a few hours.

- Mark