[pianotech] Where do new customers come from?

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 20:33:43 MST 2011

My own experience confirms Wally's. The Yellow Pages are not a good return
for the money. Between the 2 books that are in my area we were putting out
around $500 a month! Last year we cut way back to just a small listing. I
took the money I saved and finally upgraded to a decent vehicle.

More and more, the internet is where people find us.

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter