[pianotech] Mac software for us?

Robert Wilson pianotechnicianuk at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 26 17:51:42 MST 2011

I Started a long time ago with the Apple II (!) It had a very good database program but when the new operating system for the IIGS and later the Mac came out you couldn't take them forward, so mine stayed on the old machine (which still works!)  Now there is an Apple II emulator for the Mac and it works beautifully, so all my old data bases are now on the iMac and new ones can be created too.  I haven't switched on the old machine since!
Bob WilsonLondon.