[pianotech] Mac software for us?

Ed Foote a440a at aol.com
Tue Jan 25 12:48:05 MST 2011

Paul writes:

<<I’m a Mac user.  I ended up designing my own FileMaker Pro 7 database to use on my 6-yr-old G4 PowerBook (non-Intel).  Not refined yet, but is working great for me, and always a work in progress.  Also have one for the University.  The beauty is I have total control over data fields, appearance, etc. since I design it.

>From what I gathered, there is one program that will import my old info, and several other programs (Bento,etc) look promising.
Thanks for all contributions,
Ed