[pianotech] advertising

Mr. Mac's tune-repair at allegiance.tv
Tue Jan 25 10:39:38 MST 2011

On Jan 25, 2011, at 10:11 AM, Marshall Gisondi wrote:

> … I'm just open to ideas on all avenues.

Marshall,

Advertising is a two-edged sword. There are many times when I am grateful
  for knowing about things. There are other times I just wish there weren't ads at all.

It's almost like the political environment. A person has to have the ability to judge well.

That is, what is the true purpose of what's being offered, and what is not.

Ultimately, that's what we're left with, the ability to discern the difference
   and choose what to do with the information that is being proclaimed.

Keith