[pianotech] DC (was:To unplug or not to unplug)

Alan Eder reggaepass at aol.com
Tue Jan 25 11:14:26 MST 2011

It's really noticeable with seasonal changes, which would be humidity.

And if the seasonal changes are humidity-caused, and the soundboard is NOT actually rising and falling (as many of us had thought), what IS the humidity doing to effect the exaggerated changes in pitch in the low tenor and lower lower-treble areas?  (Apologies in advance if your previous discussions of this phenomenon has not yet fully penetrated my dwindling gray matter).

Thanks,

Alan Eder