[pianotech] ties

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Wed Jan 26 11:49:17 MST 2011

I wear clean, black denim jeans (not too worn and faded) or khakis
("Dockers"). In the summer I wear a polo shirt or short-sleeved cotton
casual button-up shirt. Haven't ever worn a tie, except for my photo at
Randy Potter's (really great!) seminar. I used to have to wear a tie to my
IT job and thought it was ridiculous under most circumstances. I can see how
a tie might be appropriate in a few situations in our job... but I've yet to
come across one, personally. I might arrive in a sport coat in cool weather
(I live in Minnesota) but it comes off before I start tuning... way too
restrictive for me!

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN