[pianotech] OT: Discussion threads & web forum

Dave Swartz swartzy at charter.net
Fri Jan 28 07:22:10 MST 2011

I've been off the list for sometime but re-joined a couple months ago.  It
was surprising to see the list format exactly as I had left it.  Several
photo forums I frequent all use software similar to  Pianoworld's and would
encourage someone here who has the knowledge to administrate such a move.
The current format is cumbersome and difficult to follow at times.
Dependent on which mail program one uses, the look & feel maybe better or
worse but still remains challenged.  Our current format is at least 15 years
old.  I would vote it is time to upgrade.

Dave Swartz, RPT
Cory Products
www.corycare.com