[pianotech] The big discussion

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Fri Jan 28 12:39:53 MST 2011

Nicely said. :-)

I'm moving back to my laptop after using a Pocket PC- Netbook, actually. I
love it. Using a computer instead of the Pocket PC seems to give a tad more
credibility with the customer. I like the bigger screen and the
responsiveness seems a little better.

I explain to my customers that the 'puter helps save my ears. It does the
grunt work and my ears are the final judge. It seems to give me more
credibility that I am employing the latest technologies to servicing their
pianos. YMMV.

Dean