[pianotech] The big discussion

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 13:49:12 MST 2011

Keith,

You're being way to literal, man!  =D

"Earn the right" means that I have proven to myself that I can "super tune"
a piano. Once you reach that point, then the machine becomes a tool that you
can choose to use to help create that ideal tuning that you are after. If
you haven't gotten to that point, then you are stuck doing what the machine
tells you to do, and your taste in tuning becomes subject to a
preprogrammed  template.

I do enjoy your scrutiny of the language!

Ry

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter