[pianotech] The big discussion

Mr. Mac's tune-repair at allegiance.tv
Fri Jan 28 14:26:18 MST 2011

On Jan 28, 2011, at 2:49 PM, Ryan Sowers wrote:

> … "Earn the right" means that I have proven to myself that I can "super tune" a piano. …

Ryan,

It never entered my mind that you,
   of all the persons I've had discourse with on the Pianotech List,
   would feel the need to prove anything with regards to your tuning abilities.

You're already affirmed your aural tuning skills beyond question as far as I am concerned,

> … I do enjoy your scrutiny of the language!

Thank you for the observation.

Sincerely,

Keith McGavern, RPT