[pianotech] verituner question

Ron Koval drwoodwind at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 28 21:29:27 MST 2011

John Formsma asks about Ron Koval's statemnt:
> 2.  Pre-sample the piano.  It takes between 5-10 minutes to play one string
> from each note A0-C7.  Fill the "I"s as much as you are willing to spend
> time,
> but especially in the temperament section.  You only have to do this once
> for
> each client if you save files and re-use them for the next visits.

Is this in the current user manual? I don't remember it being in mine. But
that was in 2004.

I don't need no stinkin' manual!!  ;-)

As you may know I've gone "off road" with
a lot of Verituner experiments...  Dave Carpenter told me most techs are happy
to put the machine on "average" and just get to tuning.  I'm a bit more restless
than that.  Many of the things I've written about or tried won't be found in the manual.

Ron Koval
chicagoland