[pianotech] Synchronous tunings (more)

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 10:37:36 MST 2011

>From Steve Brady's book, "Under the Lid"

"...I always pitch the two pianos exactly together whenever possible. That
being said, I have learned that for most repertoire, in emergency situations
a pitch difference of as much as four cents between the two pianos will
usually be acceptable to the pianist and the audience, as long as each piano
is beautifully in tune within itself. "

Ry

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT