[pianotech] ETD dust storm

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Mon Jan 31 19:04:05 MST 2011

The best technological failure analogy I can come up with is as a sailor.
If I'm in the middle of Lake Michigan reading my GPS, my Loran (yes, I'm
that  old), my wind speed indicator, my wind direction indicator, and my boat
speedometer, calculating where I am and where I'm going, and when I'm going
to  get there is relatively easy. But, and this has happened, if my
batteries die,  then I had better know how to do one thing: sail. Dead reckoning
(from deduced)  is akin to aural tuning perhaps?

Paul

In a message dated 1/31/2011 7:40:48 P.M. Central Standard Time,