[pianotech] What do you say?

sytekdavies at btc-bci.com sytekdavies at btc-bci.com
Mon Jan 31 20:49:16 MST 2011

Email reminders would be nice, but many of my clients are older and either not online or they aren't proficient with the online world...for those folks my reminder card appears their easiest option;  but the email route has promise...something to think on....

Rick Davies (RPD at Forums) www.actionpianoservice.com
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with Nextel Direct Connect