[pianotech] ETD dust storm

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Mon Jan 31 23:27:26 MST 2011

<grin> John, that's a lovely post, and your points are very well taken.

The metaphysics ... nobody needs them to do an aural tuning! They sort
of show up in some heads, and that is a very good thing (at least I hope
it is!) I think that metaphysical meanders <guilty as charged ...> are
how people make sense of what they observe.

Susan