[pianotech] [OT] Higher Logic & Correction

Dale Probst dale at wardprobst.com
Sat Jul 2 06:43:25 MDT 2011

Good for you, Mike, that's the way to take the initiative. Your RVP still
needs to know your opinion in order to represent you better. Your RVP has
been on the board a long time, maybe you could relieve him?

My RVP has pointed out that I gave his address rather than Phil Bondi's.
Instead of scrvp at ptg.org it Phil Bondi can be reached at servp at ptg.org.

My apologies,
DP
Dale Probst RPT