[pianotech] sluggish jacks

John Ross jrpiano at eastlink.ca
Wed Jul 13 19:21:24 MDT 2011

I remember someone saying that Renner bushing cloth was graphited.
I do remember some prepared Renner bushing cloth that I got at conventions, was graphited.
I never had a problem, but some people apparently had sluggish problems, that got worse the more it was played.
If it were graphited bushing cloth, perhaps there was an interaction with the lubricant used.
So be sure to check before repinning.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia.