[pianotech] Horse and buggy users.

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Wed Jul 20 09:55:52 MDT 2011

Again, William,

My membership DOES NOT come into play in this discussion - SO - just drop it.

FYI, I was a member until I could not afford the dues and the overall subject matter did not include much about the
antique player systems.

PLUS, as in what a lot of other persons are saying, who gives a rats arse about the home office - to us (non-members
included), it's all about the tech list (functionality, ease of use, syncing with other devices, etc)

Duaine

dahechler at att.net