[pianotech] Horse and buggy users.

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Wed Jul 20 10:09:59 MDT 2011

Which is precisely my point.  You don't care about the functioning of the
organization.  Some of us do.  Those of us who are members have a vested
interest in the organization doing well.  Some of us are willing to accept
an initial compromise in the functioning of the list to improve (maintain)
the functioning of the organization as a whole.  Without the organization,
there is no list, Duaine.

William R. Monroe