[pianotech] Horse and buggy users.

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Wed Jul 20 15:14:51 MDT 2011

You may not like to hear the truth, but that doesn't change it.  Your
sarcasm is a complete cop-out.  What's your card, Ron?   Is it the "I don't
want to get into PTG politics" card?  Why haven't you stepped forward and
offered to help solve the problem with some of your volunteer hours?

Perhaps you'd have better luck fixing the problem from the inside.  Some of
us are trying to be constructive and do just that.  If it's such a concern
for you (and others) volunteer.  Come to council, get involved - offer to
serve on the Electronic Communications Committee.  I guess I get a little
frustrated when individuals who have so many complaints do not step forward
and act to change things, but just complain.  It's very much like our
country, if you don't vote.........

William R. Monroe