[pianotech] New Business from telephone enquiries

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Wed Jul 27 14:41:01 MDT 2011

Agree to a point.  Sometimes it really is the bottom dollar that wins it,
but so often it seems like when I have a "shopper" on the phone, an engaging
and interested presentation teaches them that I am what they want.  They go
from price shopper to invested owner in one conversation.  OK - a little
melodramatic, but you get them the point.  Occasionally, yes, you don't get
the job, but you can't ever know until the end, so I choose to try with them
all.  And, it's easy, because I really am interested in their pianos.  I
just love pianos.  ;-().

William R. Monroe