[pianotech] New Business from telephone enquiries

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Fri Jul 29 10:51:15 MDT 2011

Sounds like home! :>)

Paul

From:
"Gerald Groot" <tunerboy3 at comcast.net>
To:
<pianotech at ptg.org>
Date:
07/29/2011 11:11 AM
Re: [pianotech] New Business from telephone enquiries

Me too!  People love talking to my wife!  Sometimes, I’m setting at the
computer waiting while she’s yapping and yapping and yapping away.  I’m
waiting to schedule the customer with an appointment time……. 10 minutes
later, they’re finally done yapping and of course, we have an
appointment..  I think….  Read on…  In the meantime, I play with my email,
go online and then as I hear her closing out the conversation, I quickly
open up the calendar on my computer and get ready just to discover that
they started talking about something else again!  JJJ  No I’m not
complaining but, I do think it is funny!  I’d rather have her talk with
clients than anyone else.  They all tell me how lovely she is and how fun
it is to speak with her.  Love it!

Jer