[pianotech] unsubscribe

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Sun Jan 1 13:06:11 MST 2012

Larry, with all do respect - the stuff below is gibberish.

Note: since I can't bold, its all caps

I belong to many long time well respected INTERNATIONAL mail lists THAT HAVE BEEN USING mailman FOR YEARS; Quasar
Accounting by linuxcanada.com; openSUSE (one Linux distro); Mechanical Music Digest AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST "US".

SO BOARD, WTF IS WRONG WITH IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respectfully submitted, Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home&  Business user of Linux - 11 years