[pianotech] unsubscribe

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Sun Jan 1 14:16:33 MST 2012

Note: since I can't bold, its all caps

I belong to many long time well respected INTERNATIONAL mail lists THAT
HAVE
BEEN USING mailman FOR YEARS; Quasar
Accounting by linuxcanada.com; openSUSE (one Linux distro); Mechanical
Music
Digest AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST "US".

SO BOARD, WTF IS WRONG WITH IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respectfully submitted, Duaine

Duaine

I don't know how to say this sweetly, so I'll say it the way it is
intended.

THIS IS A PTG ISSUE. AS LONG AS YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER, STAY THE HELL OUT
OF OUR BUSINESS.

Respectfully submitted.

Wim