[pianotech] unsubscribe

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Sun Jan 1 16:56:32 MST 2012

On 01/01/2012 03:16 PM, tnrwim at aol.com wrote:

> Note: since I can't bold, its all caps
>
> I belong to many long time well respected INTERNATIONAL mail lists THAT HAVE
> BEEN USING mailman FOR YEARS; Quasar
> Accounting by linuxcanada.com; openSUSE (one Linux distro); Mechanical Music
> Digest AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST "US".
>
> SO BOARD, WTF IS WRONG WITH IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Respectfully submitted, Duaine
>

> Duaine
>
> I don't know how to say this sweetly, so I'll say it the way it is intended.
>
> THIS IS A PTG ISSUE. AS LONG AS YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER, STAY THE HELL OUT OF OUR BUSINESS.
>
> Respectfully submitted.
>
> Wim

SO I"M DIRECTING THIS TO YOU  ........

I'M TRYING TO GO TO BAT FOR _E V E R Y O N E_  SO STAY THE HELL OUT OF _M Y_   BUSINESS

BESIDES YOU ARE THE _O N L Y_  ONE COMPLAINING ABOUT ME NOT BEING A MEMBER ALONG WITH THIS SUBJECT.

Respectfully suibmitted

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home&  Business user of Linux - 11 years