[pianotech] mailman list

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Wed Jan 4 08:24:44 MST 2012

Ryan -
I did read it.  Oh, snap.  You're not talking to me.  You're talking
to that other David. L. Oh well.  What I (David S {kolnik, not
tanwood}) wrote here still goes.> The difference I think we have is
that I'm still inclined to defer to the implied distinction as to
what goes here and what to PTG-L.  I've made it clear that I see a
very difficult blending of the issues, but I continue to believe that
we need to try to discern the difference.

Cheers (until Brekne returns)
David Skolnik
Hastings on Hudson, NY