[pianotech] mailman list

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Fri Jan 6 05:32:08 MST 2012

Patrick,
With all due respect to you and to Paul Adams, in this case, the RVP
is totally irrelevant, unless he's willing to respond (on PTG-L) and
add leverage NOW to get some sort of dialogue going.   Am I to assume
that, up to now, he has been unaware of what's been going on?  I
don't.  Unless he has specific expertise in the technology in
question, or has specific information about what's going on that he
can share, he becomes yet another level of obfuscation.  The issue is
not what happens at a meeting in a few weeks.  It's about whether
there's an administrative structure that has the imagination and
capacity to respond to (some) of it's community in a meaningful and
timely manner.  Remember, as an OPEN list that includes PTG members
and non-members, the responsibilities of the list administration
falls somewhat outside of their role within the organization itself.

Regards,
David Skolnik
Hastings on Hudson, NY