[pianotech] mailman list - explanation of HL messages

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Fri Jan 6 13:26:40 MST 2012

I think you're spot on with your observations, William. I hope that we
convey an encouragement of lively discussions from within or without the
membership qualifications withstanding.  There will be, unfortunately
always,  a sour apple, who deem it upon themselves to disrupt a constant
flow of good information on current topics to further promote the
well-being of the guild or what we all want;  more information to the
betterment of our dearly beloved keyboard instruments that we so dearly
love to work on. I'm sad to say that I, too, have fed the weeds who
disrupt the flow with negativity, and for that, I must apologize.  I want
only the best for the Guild and its members, and still encourage those who
visit our conversations to give and take information with the best of
intentions from those who contribute.  I tire of those who can't seem to
grasp the need for quick and informative answers and just stick to
subjects at hand.  One bad apple won't destroy the whole bunch.

I guess there will always be somewhat of a disruption of this flow from
characters who don't seem to see the "big picture", but continue to
disrupt the flow with meaningless banter.  I, for one, will discontinue
contributing to the current culpret who we all know, and hopefully, with
all your help; we can get more constructive inputs from him to hopefully
better the topics at hand as well as further situations we face from day
to day.

Best,

Paul T. Williams RPT
Piano Technician