[pianotech] Spinet Repetition Problems

JWyatt1492 at aol.com JWyatt1492 at aol.com
Sun Jan 8 09:48:08 MST 2012

Hello to All.

       Put a thick center rail  punching under the hammer rail
 and the  the action bracket . This will move the hammers
closer to the strings. Then move the top of the action brackets
toward the keys to correct blow distance and adjust lost  motion.
on a few keys
   Check results. If this does not work add another center
rail punching. and repeat

     I did not go into great detail. I think most  techs can handle
. this.
      All  Spinets does not have the same  action.  At this point
we do not have any idea what brand or type of  SPINET action
we  are talking about.

Regards to All

Jack Wyatt
Dallas, Chapter

In a message dated 1/6/2012 8:45:01 A.M. Central Standard Time,