[pianotech] tuning stability or the piano

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Tue Jan 10 15:37:29 MST 2012

Marshall

We all have had an experience similar to yours. Some piano players seem to think that a piano stays in tune for ever, even music teachers. You might want to discuss the problem with the music teacher. Sometimes the problem is very minor, and it might take just a few minutes to make the the necessary corrections. I consider this part of doing business.

Wim