[pianotech] blackening rusty tunning pins

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Tue Jan 31 14:19:32 MST 2012

Doug

Since I live in a similar environment as you do, I also have a lot of rusty tuning pins and strings. So I'm interested in looking at using Klean-Strip.

But making tuning pins look nice is one thing. Does the product do anything to prevent strings from breaking because of the rust?

Wim Blees RPT
Hawaii.