[pianotech] 1904 Starr Upright

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Tue Jun 26 06:32:21 MDT 2012

I think the owners may want to check with their insurer first. Anything
that's valued like a new Steinway M would almost certainly need a special
rider. Without it, there's the question of the coverage that actually
applies to the damaged object... i.e. replacement cost, actual cash value,
etc.  And I would be pretty sure that the insurer would have wanted the
appraisal to have been completed prior to the loss.  Has the insurer even
been involved in this "claim" yet?

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN