[pianotech] Cresendo Punchings was RE: Hammer Blow

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Thu Oct 11 08:25:12 MDT 2012

Might be a sort of catapult effect.  The more abrupt stopping of the key
while the chain of levers is still engaged catapults the hammer into the
string with a bit more force than it would otherwise.  Someone who
understands the physics of catapults might need want to comment.  Outside my
own ken.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com