[pianotech] wrap - no wrap lines

Jim Ialeggio jim at grandpianosolutions.com
Wed Oct 24 19:15:00 MDT 2012

I view the list from the web as well.

Jurgen, interestingly, you have a couple of posts to this list today. In
one titled "[pianotech] Curiously curvaceous repetition lever" your post
did not wrap at all, but later "[pianotech] wrap - no wrap lines"
wrapped just fine...what gives...I find, as I read all posts on line,
many of them, not just an isolated few, do not wrap...very frustrating too.

I use Thunderbird.  If I copy and paste my reply without reformatting
from "performat" (whatever that is) to "body text" my reply will not
wrap either.

What did you do differently in those two posts, Jurgen?

Jim Ialeggio

ps now watch..this post will not wrap...got the ghosts all riled up

--
Jim Ialeggio
jim at grandpianosolutions.com
978 425-9026