[pianotech] wrap - no wrap lines

Jurgen Goering pianoforte at pianofortesupply.com
Wed Oct 24 20:39:17 MDT 2012

Jim:
I can't figure out what is different.  Oe time, I tried to copy and past a post into a "Reply" email in order to get the quoted part marked like this:
<yada yada yada
Of course when I post to Pianotech I am not replying, it is a new email every time because use the archives as you do.
Another time maybe I just opened a new email window and started typing...

I have a theory, and it is of the conspirative kind.  I think Lower Logic has infiltrated the system and has applied some of its great features to the Pianotech list, effectively sabotaging it!  What do you think?

Jurgen Goering

_________________________________
Jim I. wrote:
I view the list from the web as well.

Jurgen, interestingly, you have a couple of posts to this list today. In
one titled "[pianotech] Curiously curvaceous repetition lever" your post
did not wrap at all, but later "[pianotech] wrap - no wrap lines"
wrapped just fine...what gives...I find, as I read all posts on line,
many of them, not just an isolated few, do not wrap...very frustrating too.

I use Thunderbird.  If I copy and paste my reply without reformatting
from "performat" (whatever that is) to "body text" my reply will not
wrap either.

What did you do differently in those two posts, Jurgen?

Jim Ialeggio

ps now watch..this post will not wrap...got the ghosts all riled up

--
Jim Ialeggio