[pianotech] Agraffe wrench

Paul Mulik paulmulik at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 26 11:49:37 MDT 2012

I removed a set of agraffes yesterday with the tool that fits in the combination handle, and it occurred to me that a much better design would have a T-handle at the top that one could turn with both hands, exactly like the wrench that plumbers use to shut off the water at the meter, only smaller. Does anyone know of a source for an agraffe tool like that?

Paul Mulik