[pianotech] Pitch Raising Article

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 30 19:31:25 MDT 2012

I have had a few requests from folks that are not members of PTG for a copy
of that article. I cannot, in good conscience do that. Ya pays yer money
and takes yer chances. Sorry non member folks. It's how I operate. Besides,
I forgot, the copyrights are owned by PTG and can be distributed by them
only...like in the CDs etc.(a friendly reminder was sent.) If a non member
wishes to purchase the CDs, then it becomes o.k....(but at a much higher
price than members pay).
that's my take on that.
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.