Let's cut to the chase was Re: Guidelines comments

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 08:06:47 EDT

In a message dated 6/13/03 6:06:22 PM Central Daylight Time, Bdshull@aol.com
writes:

> a large number of schools do not even use RPT's.  We all know about these
> nightmare stories.  A CAUT-credentialed RPT is most likely to serve the needs
> of a university best.  And the language of credentialing is language a school
> understands

I agree that a RPT's with the right credentials will help persuade some
schools to use them, as in the "real' world, word of mouth is probably the best
advertisement. If PTG trained RPT CAUT's, even without the certification, will
continue to do the job, schools are going to pay attention. However, the
opposite might also happen. If one credentialed RPT messes up, that news is going to
spread faster than 10 good ones.

Wim